Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Strength, My Redeemer

As my children and I are journaling, I could not help but reflect on the scripture I read.....

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Saviour and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25: 4-5

As I reflect on this scripture it gives me a true since of peace. I must admit I am really missing my paycheck, but I know this is the best decision I have ever made in my whole life. I know that the Lord has a lot in store. He has an abundance of lessons to teach me as I travel this journey. This scripture also gives me the peace and assurance that God is going to see us through. I have to be like a student or as a child, willing to receive instruction. This is the first time in my life since I was a child that my soul and heart has been willing to let go and let God truly guide me. I hope that as I interact with my children and nephew, I model through my behavior this willingness so that they may grow under God's guidance.

No comments: