Monday, April 27, 2009

Education Station Still on the Move!!!

I've been so busy. I have not had time to journal. I really enjoy writing about the happenings of the Henry's place. Believe it or not, I almost decided to stop home schooling. Things start breaking down around me. First the dishwasher, then the microwave, now the washer and dryer. I really felt despair, so I took another assignment. I took on one more class. I made it through the six weeks, but it was tough for me and the kids. I even considered going back full time to work. I prayed and even though my heart desire to be at home with my kids, I was going to head back to work.
I ask the Lord, "Is this what you really want me to do?" I enjoy teaching and being apart of my kids lives. To make a long story short. The Lord has blessed Ron with another job plus contract work. He blessed me with a position on the credit side, which means less hours and more money. I also will work more hours this summer. He has shown me over and over again that He will provide for us, but we have to trust and believe that things will come together in his perfect timing.
This year of homeschooling has been an adventurous one. It has not only been a time of learning for the kids, but for me. My goal next year is to be consistent and not allow the trials of life to shake me from educating my children. I've done a lot of growing this school year, and I look forward to what the Lord will teach me next.

No comments: