Monday, March 02, 2009

We're Still Rollin....

It's been along time since I have been able to post a blog. There has been a lot going on. One exciting thing is that I think I finally found a home school association that may be a good fit for our family. The children are excited because they are going to be apart of the science fair.
There is so much happening and I am excited about next year. I decided to take my time on the American History unit study. I've settled down, but I am still in that teacher mode. I am excited about the progress everyone is making. Pooh now reads two books at a time. The blessing is I don't force her. She forces me to listen to her even when school is over. I have seen so much improvement in my children even though they can be resistant sometimes.
I know in my heart that all this work and sacrifice will pay off some day!!!!

No comments: