Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Week 2

I have this season of my life to be very excited. I really enjoy the privilege of educating my children and my nephew. It brings joy and tears to my heart when my daughters ask to read extra chapters to me plus read on their own. They never wanted to read in the past. I really think it was because there was always a test to fail after they read. Now they are able to enjoy books, discuss, analyze the character traits, setting, and plot without being given some dumb worksheet to fail after they read. This is the best decision I could have ever made. Sometimes I get discouraged over the finances, but the Lord revealed to me an important verse during our worship time...... Psalm 37:18-19.... "Day by Day the Lord takes care of the innocent, and they will receive an inheritance that last forever...They will not be disgraced in hard times; even in famine they will have more than enough."

Praise God for His mercy, goodness, and kindness!!!!!!

No comments: